Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted:2nd hand longboard

Options
  • 20-09-2010 12:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭

Hi guys , I'm looking to buy a longboard over the next couple of weeks and just wanted to post about it incase any one has any that their thinking about selling. Moneys a bit tight at the moment so looking for a second hand one if possible.Have checked out adverts.ie and the usual sites and there doesn't seem to be anything great out there. I was originally planning on getting one from the uk but I reckon I'd chance the arm on here first and if i have no joy fall back on getting the board from the uk.Before anyone suggests getting a shaper to do a board, I'd love to , but I don't have that much money, so unless some one can do a custom board cheap enough, that options out the window.
    Cheers in advance.:eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭OldGuysRule

What is your price range. Do you have a preference for type of longboard?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

I don't really have too much of a preference just as long as its a decent board. No offence to anyone that has one but wouldn't be interested in a bic as personally I'm not mad on them for various reasons. Not too sure on the price it would really depend on the board, ideally around the 300 mark, but if it was something that I thought was decent enough would be willing to go higher.
    So suppose really I'm open to all offers , I'm not adverse to getting a board shaped but really don't think I can stretch to some of the prices I got before , which were up around the 800 mark.I'd love a custom job but just can't afford it at the time being.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭Cecil Mor

Try contacting Glide Surfboards, his shaped boards are not a lot more then the €300 you mention.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

Just thought I'd add as well, just so no one gets the wrong idea. The quote I got wasn't off glide, but would rather not say who, but its no one that frequents the forum...I think.

Advertisement