Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Internal window sill suppliers in Dublin

• 20-09-2010 9:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

I've put some insulation on a wall that has a window and it looks like the old internal window sill is now a bit small (the plasterboard edge is not covered by it).
    I googled around for a while and found a company in Dun Laoghaire (Ecotech Windows) that have internal window sills advertised separately. Was just wondering if there are any other companies in Dublin (South preferably) that sell window sills separately. Could you maybe suggest a company or two that provide reasonable quality for a person on a budget?
    PVC ones are fine by me but I would prefer wood (just finding it easier to work with).

Thanks,
    H.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,259 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

Most builders providers will stock lengths of windowboard

• Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭Hmmzis

OK, it looks like the term is windowboard I have to look for :).

Thanks,
    H.

Advertisement