Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

C.E question

• 20-09-2010 11:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭

I'm starting a C.E job next week and just read something about how if you are doing one then you don't get your weekly payments, does any one know if this is true?

I'm kinda panicking over this as I'm a lone parent and there's no way I can afford to pay my regular bills with transport, lunches and babysitters to be paid for too. I know that you get 26 euro or so travel allowance but as I'll be getting a bus and train in every day, that'll barely cover it.

I wasnt expecting to make much from the job and I'm trying to focus on the larger picture and how it'll (hopefully) help towards a full time job but working 19.5 hrs a week and being more broke for it, seems ridiculous.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

Something like that was in the news today,there only talking about it in relation to the budget in December,relax and enjoy having something to do

Advertisement