Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eczema and Udder Cream

Options
  • 20-09-2010 11:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭

My OH suffers terribly with eczema. Stereotypical man; he grits his teeth and says he's fine during the day, then rips himself to shreds in his sleep.

I've heard that udder cream can provide great relief. Has anyone used it? Did you think it was any good? Where's a good place to buy it?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,438 ✭✭✭5live

Udder cream can be bought at your local agricultural supply store. I am guess ing that you may be a few miles from one by your address. Your local pet shop may be able to locate some or a local vet. And on a related topic, my wife gives acidopholous( something like that anyway) tablets to oue eldest lad when he flares up for a few days and it goes quickly. Saying that, our youngest doesnt respond as well to it but he isnt as bad as the oldest. Might be worth trying

Advertisement