Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get a Badminton Racket Re-Stringed

Options
  • 20-09-2010 12:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭

Hello

Would anyone know where I can get a badminton racket re-stringed in Cork. Doesnt really matter if tis in town or a little further out. I have tried Cummins, and pants I cant rem the name of the other place and they dont do it or know who does.

thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

I presume Mahers on Oliver Plunkett should do them or at least know of someone who could do it for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Thanks Trotter_Inc Contacted Mahers yesterday, think they were the only place I had not tried ( I dont see why as they are really the biggest one there) but anywho just incase for anyone else, they re-string tennis?badminton anything for €25 choice of two differant strings price doesnt change and they normally have it done that day..Heading in Friday to get it done followed by free Murphys in the Brog num num :D

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭erie

try here :

http://www.ineednewstrings.com/

very good and fast service...

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭erie

and it based in Cork...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭tech

€13 sounds like a great deal, is the service and sting quality good?

• Advertisement
Advertisement