Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Killed with Fireworks in Dublin

Options
  • 20-09-2010 12:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭

This happened in Finglas apparently. My home town. I'm not trying to give the area a bad name, but just thought I should mention where it happened in case anyone has information that can be passed to the Gardaí.
    Gardaí are investigating an incident in Cardfiffbridge Road, Finglas in Dublin yesterday during which a gang of youths put a lit firework in a dog's mouth.
    The terrier lost the entire bottom of its jaw and was left in a distressed state.
    The Dublin SPCA says it was impossible to repair the injuries and there was no choice but to put the dog down.

There's a Facebook page and a Petition:

Warning: Disturbing Images in both links below

Facebook

Petition

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Adeline23

I really hope they ll find them !!! I know there is group mentality involved but God knows what some of them will be able to do in the future ! If they know it s a group of youth it means they have information already , doesn t it ??

Advertisement