Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problems with network game in FM2010

Options
  • 20-09-2010 12:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Haven't seen a thread about this, but I'm having major difficulties setting up a network game on FM2010. Basically, the only way I'm able to run one is where myself and the buddies are both in the same room working off the same wireless router. The problems start when we're trying to log in once we're in separate houses. I've read some stuff online about having to set up a "fixed IP address" or something, but is it really that complicated to play an FM2010 network game? Would really appreciate some advice on this.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭ridonkulous

Download logmein (hamachi). Its really easy to set up. Then whoever is the server for the game use their IP in logmein(hamachi) to connect in FM. Bada bing bada boom game on.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 DraganSerbovic

Thanks, you're a lifesaver!!!:)

Advertisement