Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats this for ?

Options
  • 20-09-2010 12:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭

Hi guys, i return again looking for info, can someone tell me what the item (picture attached) is for, it came with a new case my son bought recently, after some recent help from Solitare which helped me with a processor issue, i hope someone can help me (and him) again.

thanks in advance guys,
    apophis :cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭Flojo

Apparently it is a mini Piezo case speaker and is included for those who don't have built in speaker capability on their motherboards. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭apophis

thanks Flojo, at this stage its like hes doing a complete rebuild (just a bit at a time) and costing me in the process.
    again thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭Flojo

apophis wrote: »
    thanks Flojo, at this stage its like hes doing a complete rebuild (just a bit at a time) and costing me in the process.
    again thanks.

Hehe hopefully it won't cost you too much! :)

Advertisement