Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free dessert in Wagamama Cork (only) for celebrating fans

Options
  • 20-09-2010 1:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭

In case fellow Corkonians have not seen this -

For today only, drop into Wagamama Cork wearing a Cork jersey and get a free dessert nom nom nom!

More on their facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/wagamamaireland?ref=ts&v=wall

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

what a lovely gesture. Wagamamas is one of my fave restaurants in Ireland, but has gone way up in my estimations after this! Pity I'm a Limerick supporter!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

panda100 wrote: »
    what a lovely gesture. Wagamamas is one of my fave restaurants in Ireland, but has gone way up in my estimations after this! Pity I'm a Limerick supporter!

Same here, I love the place, if you're not a member already, sign up with them on their website and you get loads of "buy one get one free" vouchers via email.

Advertisement