Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Club Med for Co-op?

Options
  • 20-09-2010 2:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭

I got an email there saying that there are still positions available for the club med programme. I found this surprising as it sounds great, as in its based in holiday locations and the pay is great. So why do people not seem to be going for it? Is there some kind of catch or downside?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭mayo_lad

have a closer look at the pay rate i've herd of people getting emails for coop with pay of 250 A Month

• Registered Users Posts: 4 fdmoy2011

Hey I'm thinking of applying for a job with club med this summer. Has anyone done it? Would love to know what it's like. Any advice would be appreciated :)

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Skintwin

If it's a Coop question (rather than a summer job question) your best bet would be to send Niamh.Crowe@ul.ie an email (she's the international placement officer. She should be able to answer any questions or point you in the right direction if she can't. :)

Advertisement