Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bathroom Cladding

• 20-09-2010 2:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 304 ✭✭

I want to do up the bathroom and instead of using tiles or wallpaper I have read about "Bathroom Cladding".
    Does anybody know anything about it.
    Where can I buy it in Dublin.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,094 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

You should be able to get this in most DIY stores, and I presume that it's the interlocking stuff that's glued to the bathroom wall.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 304 ✭✭practice

ejmaztec wrote: »
    You should be able to get this in most DIY stores, and I presume that it's the interlocking stuff that's glued to the bathroom wall.

Tried Homebase and Atlantic. No Luck
    Thanks for reply

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 634 ✭✭✭jimoc

The stuff you are looking for is called Grosflex and should be stocked by any Bathroom Suppliers.
    Its unlikely to be found in Homebase, Atlantic or B&Q as it isn't really something there would be big demand for.

dont know where you can get it in Dublin, but we got ours in PJ Mathews in Limerick.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,089 ✭✭✭✭P. Breathnach

Google "pvc bathroom cladding dublin" and you will get a ton of hits.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moved to Home & Garden > DIY

dudara

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

I seen it in b&q and woodies and yes a couple of bathroom shops may do it but tiles have come down so much that it is unlikely to be available as it use to be,.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 192 ✭✭ronaldo84

if u want my honest opinion keep away from pvc bathroom cladding its ****e and looks ****e u wud b better of getting tiles.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,259 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

I agree with Ronaldo. I think its hideous, but that's just my opinion

Advertisement