Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quickest Bus to Liffey Valley Shopping Centre

Options
  • 20-09-2010 2:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

I work in the city centre and finish at 5pm.
    I need to be out in Liffey Valley at 6.30pm at the latest tomorrow evening. What bus would you recommened I get?I don't know the area atal!!

Many Thanks,

Caroline

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

25/25a/66/66a/66b/67/67a. Any of them will drop you off on the N4 outside Liffey Valley. It's only a 5 minute walk to the shopping centre from the bus stop. They all leave from Westmoreland street and should have you out to Liffey Valley in 30 minutes at that hour of the evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭KC61

lord lucan wrote: »
    25/25a/66/66a/66b/67/67a. Any of them will drop you off on the N4 outside Liffey Valley. It's only a 5 minute walk to the shopping centre from the bus stop. They all leave from Westmoreland street and should have you out to Liffey Valley in 30 minutes at that hour of the evening.

Even better are the 25x, 51d, 66x or 67x that take the Chapelizod by-pass and all serve Liffey Valley.

• Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭saggycaggy

Thanks a million for the replies!
    The hubby has now offered to drive me out but its good to know for the future!

Thanks,

Caroline

• Registered Users Posts: 24 AmberSolace

lord lucan wrote: »

Are these routes/buses still in place?

Can't make sense of the 'timetables' on the bus website.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

Are these routes/buses still in place?

Can't make sense of the 'timetables' on the bus website.

Yep, more of them bypass chapolizod now but they still all serve Liffey Valley.

• Advertisement
Advertisement