Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tuning Fork Pub

Options
  • 20-09-2010 2:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Is anyone able to tell me who the owners of the pub are and how to contact them.
    PM me if you have any details that you think may be of use

Many Thanks
    Ian

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

Have you tried ringing the pub and asking them?

Here's their number: 01 4932928

• Registered Users Posts: 32 ia

Have you tried ringing the pub and asking them?

Here's their number: 01 4932928

1st thing i tried

the pub has been closed for a while now,

Cheers tho

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

ia wrote: »
    1st thing i tried

the pub has been closed for a while now,

Cheers tho

Ah right - not familiar with that part of town at all myself.

You can search here: http://www.cro.ie/search/

But I think you will need to pay a small fee to get the company's full details.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭dats_right

Contact the District Court Licensing Office and you will be able to carry out a licensing search to find out who the owners of the pub licence were/are.
    http://www.courts.ie/offices.nsf/fd1b5d60ef39f31380256e43003d0107/bb3a775afb19139980256e45005861cc?OpenDocument

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭wyndham

I have heard it was bought by Charlie Chawke, may have been just rumour though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Cianos

Funny to see this thread here, I drove past it for the first time two days ago and thought it was a nice looking building and could anything be done with it.

Advertisement