Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wanted: MMA coach

• 20-09-2010 3:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,720 ✭✭✭

Hi guys just looking for a favour from everyone.

Xtreme Fitness MMA club in Swords, Dublin are looking for an experienced MMA fighter/coach to coach a class (1-3 sessions a week depending on availability). it would be great if people here could put the word out to any potentially interested parties. if anyone here has anyone in mind that is available/interested please get in touch.

The Role:

Teaching Mixed Martial Arts, including all three ranges to a group of students of varying ages , experience and abilities. Classes will be in the evening time (7pm). MMA coach would be expected to work well with existing Muay Thai and BJJ coaches.

Requirements:

Cage/ring experience at pro-class would be an advantage.
    History of coaching, certification etc. would be an advantage.
    Strong communication skills and strong spoken English essential

Process:

You can PM me here for more information about the club/role or you can phone Terry (manager of Xtreme fitness Ireland, contact details on website http://www.xtremefitnessireland.ie/ ) or myself (Pm me for number). Or email kevin.rc.ie @ gmail.com)

This position would be perfect for someone that has been involved in MMA for a long time but drifted away from competition themselves and willing to make a fresh start and/or get involved more on the coaching side of things. All applications will be treated with absolute confidentiality

thanks to cowzerp and boards.ie for permission to post this ad.

Kevin Lally

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭Barry.Oglesby

What's the wage there Kevin I'm interested. 1c more per hour than minimum wage and I'm in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,720 ✭✭✭Sid_Justice

Remuneration would be very fair and would reflect the candidates experience etc. If someone like yourself were to apply it would be a good deal better than minimum wage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,720 ✭✭✭Sid_Justice

If anyone has any other interested parties in mind please feel free to let me know, we may have a finding fee available.

Advertisement