Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV LICENCE SUMMINS FOR COURT

• 20-09-2010 4:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

hi

im a loan parent of 3 children 1 of whom is disabled, i am waitin on my appeal for domiciallary allowance almost 13 months, i was told when i get awarded this that i get a free tv licence from the carerrs allowance, funny thing is the tv inspector landed at my door and i explained to him that i was awaiting my carrers allowance and he had then said oh sure ok well when you recieve the letters from on post just disregard of them!! ok so i done that nd now i have a court sitting for 12th november if i hadn been adviced that this was not ok i would of got a licence, its not my fault that i haven yet recieved my allowance for my disabed child and in all honesty how do they expect me to pay a huge fine just b4 xmas and being a loan parent ,, im also due my 4th baby on the day of the court!!!
    what exactly am i looking at happening in court??

Comments

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 4,338 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tom Young

Sorry but we don't give legal advice. I am sorry for your troubles. Should you explain them to the court in absence of a legal advisor I am sure you will be fine. You should consider seeking legal advice: www.flac.ie

Advertisement