Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Steamin' & Dreamin' - The Grandmaster Cash Story - Needs a venue!!!

Options
  • 20-09-2010 5:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

My mate who plays Grandmaster Cash is playing alongside the likes of The Rubberbandits etc on October 23rd.

But,he is looking to get his film that was released for last years Cork Film Festival screened in Galway somewhere possibly on the 22nd or 24th of October. Do ye know anywhere that would help accomodate this?

He is currently filming his second movie the follow up to Steamin' and Dreamin' but would like to get it screened here before release of second movie.

Here is the trailer:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭Head The Wall

The bandits are playing this wednesday (22nd) in the Roisin, have you got the dates correct or are they back again next month?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭Mr.Mister

The bandits are playing this wednesday (22nd) in the Roisin, have you got the dates correct or are they back again next month?

They are playing in October as part of the Galway Comedy Festival in the Raddison.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭inisboffin

Tried Kellys? THT Studio?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭Mr.Mister

I can try,i'm a native Corkman so not sure of all the places in Galway despite being here 3.5 years... He's looking to screen it not for profit but more so for promotion.

Advertisement