Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PHP upgrade brings down site

Options
  • 20-09-2010 5:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭

Hi

i really really hope someone can help me.

I asked the hosting company to install an application on my vps. to do this they needed to upgrade php. now my site is returning with this error

This file cannot be loaded correctly. Please contact support for further assistance. Err:ILoad

any ideas?

VN

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭VirtualNemesis

ok i got the site back up. it was ioncube loader. now i cant log into the admin area. any ideas?

VN

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,173 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

Talk to your hosting company.

i have done Jonathan. but id say i may have to change some code for my admin login area.

i can get intouch with the original developer so im stumped. is there usually code that needs to be changed to the updated php

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

i can get intouch with the original developer so im stumped. is there usually code that needs to be changed to the updated php

No, what's the error?

when i try to login to my admin area/script. i put in the correct details and i submit it. it sends me back to the login page again. it does not tell me ive a bad username or password just to login to continue like i have not done it yet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

I'd guess this is a session problem then. Maybe it's trying to save session files to a place you don't have permission.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Ziycon

You should be able to check the logs on your hosting package to see if there are any errors being thrown.

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭TheWaterboy

when i try to login to my admin area/script. i put in the correct details and i submit it. it sends me back to the login page again. it does not tell me ive a bad username or password just to login to continue like i have not done it yet

I would think that the posted variables are not been checked.

So whereever the submission of the form is been checked isnt been fired. This is prob due to $HTTP_POST_VARS been used which I think is no longer used in PHP5..Just change it to $_POST and everything should work

Advertisement