Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PC's and Consoles - Seperate Forums?

Options
  • 20-09-2010 5:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭

If this has been asked before, then apologies. I personally have no interest in reading posts about console versions of games I play, I'm a PC gamer only.

However more and more posts have went astray in this way. Cant we have a seperate section for those with blistered thumbs, so they can discuss colsoley things there?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

TheFairy wrote: »
    If this has been asked before, then apologies. I personally have no interest in reading posts about console versions of games I play, I'm a PC gamer only.

However more and more posts have went astray in this way. Cant we have a seperate section for those with blistered thumbs, so they can discuss colsoley things there?

You've missed a thread just one thread below this where we are discussing some changes to the gaming forum. We already have a Consoles section here in the Gaming category though, so I don't know what you're talking about ;)

IMO there is no difference in discussion Halo 3 for PC and Halo 3 for Xbox 360 when talking about the actual game. When talking about patches, online multiplayer etc is when it gets different. Anyways, have a read of the thread and contribute: http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056036928

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Yep, no need for two threads on this. Feel free to contribute to the other thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement