Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Places that are good to eat on campus ?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,010 ✭✭✭✭bnt

Really? You can get a great meal for E6 in a number of places.
    Um ... am I only one who spotted the grammar mistake? Some university this is ... :p

Death has this much to be said for it:
    You don’t have to get out of bed for it.
    Wherever you happen to be
    They bring it to you—free.

— Kingsley Amis

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 mossychica

bnt wrote: »
    Um ... am I only one who spotted the grammar mistake? Some university this is ... :p
    get a life

• Registered Users Posts: 5,570 ✭✭✭RandomName2

bnt wrote: »

If I were you I really wouldn't get into a competition with me on grammatical or literary grounds. You really wouldn't stand a chance. ;)

And If I were you I wouldn't start attacking the subsidised nature of campus food. Enough funding has been withdrawn as it is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

If I were you I really wouldn't get into a competition with me on grammatical or literary grounds. You really wouldn't stand a chance. ;)

And If I were you I wouldn't start attacking the subsidised nature of campus food. Enough funding has been withdrawn as it is.

You never know, he may be the grammar and literature king. Also, I can contribute to this debate due to my 1.1 in English :D

The restaurant charge far too much for what they serve. I'd rather bring my own food to UCD and have the money go to the library, but that is an argument for another day. Making your own food is cheaper anyway. Plus you get to sit down in somewhere like O'Brien's when your friends are standing around in a queue!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,010 ✭✭✭✭bnt

mossychica wrote: »
    get a life
    Got one, thanks. What just happened? Did I neglect to decorate my contribution with the requisite surfeit of smileys? The only time I ate a place was when I did a faceplant off my bike, and I don't want to do that again ... :cool:

Death has this much to be said for it:
    You don’t have to get out of bed for it.
    Wherever you happen to be
    They bring it to you—free.

— Kingsley Amis

• Advertisement
Advertisement