If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

32PFL5405.......getting anymore ??

Options
  • 20-09-2010 6:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭

Hi I called today to order the 32PFL5405 only to be told they were gone ......Will you be getting anymore ???? Will they still be £329 ???? I would prefer this to the 3 series I know you are getting in soon. If you could let me know otherwise its back to the drawing board :mad:

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

a clanger wrote: »
    Hi I called today to order the 32PFL5405 only to be told they were gone ......Will you be getting anymore ???? Will they still be £329 ???? I would prefer this to the 3 series I know you are getting in soon. If you could let me know otherwise its back to the drawing board :mad:

Clanger,

yep there will be more - this is our standard stock 32" ( It's a really great unit - Full HD & 100hz at a mad £329.95 including a 2 year warranty)
    http://download.p4c.philips.com/files/3/32pfl5405h_05/32pfl5405h_05_pss_eng.pdf

We have them on back order at the moment but they are like GOLD DUST! - I have just called the Philips Sales desk and they guess we will have them again in approx 5-7 days - if you would like to drop me a mail to johnmc@richersounds.ie with your contact details I'll pop a no obligation order onto the system for you and we will give you a shout as soon as they land,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭a clanger

Thanks email/order sent :D

a clanger wrote: »
    Thanks email/order sent :D

Clanger,

GOT IT!

Many thanks for the order - the Biz is much appreciated,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 jmc_

Hi I have seen this tv http://www.powercity.ie/?par=10-12-32P540 any chance ye are doing any deals on it :)

jmc_ wrote: »
    Hi I have seen this tv http://www.powercity.ie/?par=10-12-32P540 any chance ye are doing any deals on it :)

JMc,

thanks for the post & apologies for the delay getting back to you - Thats a cracking price on the 32PFL5405 especially as it's in such short supply! unfortunately we are completely out of stock of the 32PFL5405 at the moment & I don't have an incoming date for delivery at the moment - is there anything else I can interest you in or would you like us to drop you a line when we get wind of fresh stocks?

Apologies but drop me a line if anything else grabs your fancy & I'll do my best for you,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

• Advertisement

Thanks John, if ye get them in the next week please give me a shout but it's a present and I'll have to have it by the end of next week so if ye don't get them in I'll have to go with PC.

Thanks anyway!!

Hi John about the posts above, PC have just put the price up and I saw it on richersounds.ie for €430 does this mean that they are back in stock? Thanks

jmc_ wrote: »
    Hi John about the posts above, PC have just put the price up and I saw it on richersounds.ie for €430 does this mean that they are back in stock? Thanks

JMc,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - and unfortunately I don't have any further news for you - we are chasing them at the moment but as soon as we get stock (hope it won't be long) we will give you a shout,

Apologies again for the delay,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.