Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

staff patrolling carpark entrances?

Options
  • 20-09-2010 7:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭

I havent been around ucd in a while now but I had an email about parking and they said that there will be people going around checking student/staff ids of everyone driving in.

They seem to say this every year, is it actually happening this year?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Chet T16

Only time i've seen them out is when they make a carpark pay and display. This morning the chap stopped me and pointed out where to park that was free

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭moretothegirl

Chet T16 wrote: »
    Only time i've seen them out is when they make a carpark pay and display. This morning the chap stopped me and pointed out where to park that was free

Actually the last time I was in UCD I noticed building work going on around the Merville Apts. near the centra (or is it a spar?! ) has their car parks been disrupted or are they available still? A friend of mine just found out ders gonna be a space for her to move in to these apts later this week but shes not sure if she needs a parking permit or is it open to anyone to park there? Shes moving up Wednes night and is worried shell wake up to a clamp on her car lol

Advertisement