Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

All i want is fifa 11 demo HELP!!!

• 20-09-2010 7:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭

ok i have a silver account and i really dont want a gold one as i hardly play xbox so is there any way i can get fifa 11 demo on silver any help will be thanked

cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

but1er wrote: »
    ok i have a silver account and i really dont want a gold one as i hardly play xbox so is there any way i can get fifa 11 demo on silver any help will be thanked

cheers

A silver account lets you download demos anyway, you only need Gold to play online.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Some demos are exclusive to gold members for a week or so, DarkJager.
    Either create a new account and get a month free, find someone who has a code for a 24 hour gold pass or wait a week or so for it to become available to silver members...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

tman wrote: »
    Some demos are exclusive to gold members for a week or so, DarkJager.
    Either create a new account and get a month free, find someone who has a code for a 24 hour gold pass or wait a week or so for it to become available to silver members...

Wasn't aware of that at all! Thought demos were available regardless of the membership. I stand corrected :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,156 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

Last year I just created a new account, got 1 month's gold for free. Downloaded the demo and it was available to play on my usual account no problem.

Advertisement