Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fonefactory.ie ???

Options
  • 20-09-2010 8:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭

I came across this website on my hunt for a sim-free phone. Some of the phones on there are really cheap!....sounds too good to be true, so I'm just wondering if anyone has ever bought from this site?
    I tried ringing the phone numbers today but they just keep ringing & ringing...

Also, can anybody suggest any other good sites for sim-free mobiles?

Thanks!! :D:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭Shakeandbake!

Try these guys......http://www.fonez.ie
    Bought a Blackberry off them a few weeks ago, very good service and phone came with warranty.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,253 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

Have a look on adverts.ie, much cheaper than any of these types of sites.

Also look at buying payg and getting unlocked, often works out cheaper.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,253 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

Although having just looked at that fonefactory site, no way i'd buy from there, much too cheap, and some spelling mistakes which are always signs for me to walk away

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭McGarnagle92

Try these guys......http://www.fonez.ie
    Bought a Blackberry off them a few weeks ago, very good service and phone came with warranty.

Can anyone else confirm this site as good/reliable?

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭Maental2000

Have a look on adverts.ie, much cheaper than any of these types of sites.

Also look at buying payg and getting unlocked, often works out cheaper.

Just wondering how adverts.ie works...nearly all the phones on there are up in Dublin & I'm down in Kerry so I can't collect in person. If I pay the seller by Paypal, am I covered in the same way as I would be on ebay?

• Advertisement
Advertisement