Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccer Swords/Malahide area

Options
  • 20-09-2010 9:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

just moved into Swords Malahide area, looking to play soccer.

Have tried Malahide United but they seem to have 9 or 10 team and no one seems to know who to contact.

Any advise would be very welcome, thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 mamaalda

Hi,

If you want to play a friendly game you are welcome to join us on Tuesday night (starting from 9 pm) at the Round Tower GAA in Lusk.

I also know that Lusk United has an adult team, even if I'm sure you will find something closer in Swords or Malahide.

Swords Celtic have a pretty decent set-up and I am sure they're always happy to take new players. They're in our league and seem like a good bunch of lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭tubos

• Registered Users Posts: 12 cocopops29

Yeah Swords Celtic have a very good set up. There's a place for everyone too which I find is very refreshing compared to some clubs. I hear the Seniors have an impressive A team this year and a B team which is arguably as good if not better. Great club

Advertisement