Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Computer Repairs

Options
  • 20-09-2010 9:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭

Hi,

Could anyone recommend a good place to send a laptop for repairs in Longford Town?

Regards,
    Daz

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭conti

I know there's one when you go from market square to Aldi just off the Kilashee Road, it's one of the shops to your left.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭Featherl

087 617 8055 Gerry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭Featherl

Gerry

087 617 8055

• Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭chosen1

There's a guy behnind the Leader offices of Tefia Park that I find pretty good. Not sure of his name but always sorted out any problems I had and He's fairly cheap. It's the turn before the NCT centre

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Frank Grimes Jr

It is called the Computer Warehouse, the guys name is J.J.
    The shop is well hidden, you have to drive around the back of the Longford Leader offices building. Would also recommend him.
    chosen1 wrote: »
    There's a guy behnind the Leader offices of Tefia Park that I find pretty good. Not sure of his name but always sorted out any problems I had and He's fairly cheap. It's the turn before the NCT centre

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 pcpit.sean

Hi,
    J.J. is probably what you need for your lappy.
    (043)3341920

This guy John@Computer Clinic on the Bridge Street is also an expert.
    353 43 3346545

Advertisement