Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Mountian Climbing A Extreme Sport ? I have a Question. Would like too learn

Options
  • 20-09-2010 9:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭

Hey guys I'm off this week on holiday's.

So tomorrow I'm off till Sunday I would like too learn how too climb a between tomorrow and Sunday if this is at all possible at all.

Evening learning too climb a climbing wall in Dublin city or go down the country tomorrow and learn somewhere in the country

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

its far more of an extreme sport then most discussed here

is it rock climbing or more mountaineering / hiking you are interested in? or both

there is an outdoor pursuits forum in the sports section they could probably help you too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭vandammaged

Basically I looked back at my Childhood and whats I always wanted too do but never did.

Which one I want too do.

The one thing I want too do it this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_uzBlDMnPE&feature=related
    This is what I want too do. Shatner

Whats it called the climbing he's doing.
    PeakOutput wrote: »
    its far more of an extreme sport then most discussed here

is it rock climbing or more mountaineering / hiking you are interested in? or both

there is an outdoor pursuits forum in the sports section they could probably help you too

• Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

google rock climbing clubs ireland

if your in dublin you will have no problem finding one close to you

Advertisement