Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

digiweb metro -connection keeps dropping out?

• 20-09-2010 9:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭

Hi all the brother got digiweb metro installed the other day the 8mb package,sice yesterday the internet keeps losing connection and the modem has to be restarted every few minutes,i hadnt read many posts with people having trouble with digiweb so i thought it was a bit unusual,he rang them today and they told him to turn it off for a few mins and try it again but that didnt solve anything,he tried ringing back again but was on hold for 35 mins so gave up waiting,is anyone else having trouble round the old cork road aera?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

They will have to come and look.

It could be one of the two PSUs is faulty, or Outdoor Radio or the Modem.

Also you need to get your own Ethernet WAN aka "Cable Router" Router/WiFi/Firewall box.

You need to ring them.

I'm using same mast (though probably not same channel) and it's 100% OK.

Advertisement