Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is the cheapest skip hire in tipperary?

Options
  • 20-09-2010 10:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

I am looking for a skip (the large one) and have thus far got a quote for £280 from Mr. Binman. I don't know any other skip companies in tipperary. Anyone have any contact details or prices that is cheaper than this, please. Thanks:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,597 ✭✭✭irish_stevo815

Where abouts in Tipp are you exactly? I would recommend going with Mr. Binman anyway, they seem to be pretty reasonable and fairly reliable too

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭pooch90

I would contact LHF waste too. lhfwaste.com. They're much cheaper than Mr Binman for bins so would guess the same is true of their skips.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 bepositive01

hello, I have used boomerang a couple of times and found them very helpful, and reliable. they were the best value i could get at the time

• Registered Users Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭Cat Melodeon

Prices vary depending on how far they have to travel to drop it to you. I used Boomerang last year and got a good deal (230ish) but I haggled as I only needed it for a few hours and they're located fairly close to where I live.

Advertisement