Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Healthy and Strong

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭Red Cortina

gymfreak wrote: »
    Programme looks good. Are you enjoying it? Are you doing the pushup work at the start of the session whilst your still fresh?
    It's actually a 2 day program and there are a couple more bits and pieces in there. Do the light squats the same day as the push up stuff....
    gymfreak wrote: »
    What can I say...where I go..trouble always tends to follow:pac::pac:
    Seems to be the case alright!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭howtomake

Ah, where did all the "lifting" wimmenz goes? Gymfreak is the only one seemingly to be holding down the fort.

• Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭Red Cortina

howtomake wrote: »
    Ah, where did all the "lifting" wimmenz goes? Gymfreak is the only one seemingly to be holding down the fort.
    Hey, nice of you to enquire:)

In the past month I've finished up my old job (which was actually a really hectic time) and have just started a new one. Inbetween that we went on holidays for 10 days. So I am only now back training properly since Monday. Not really doing anything major right now. Just trying to ease myself back into things after tearing cartilage in my hip joint last Oct/Nov.

I'm mainly trying to build up to doing a proper push up (last night I did 5x5 push ups off a box:o followed by 3x10 ring push ups on my knees:o) so I dunno about logging for the mo. Nothing as exciting as starting Olympic Lifting anyways!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭howtomake

Lots of injury recoveries going on. Ha yes I know, life changes & all. Hope you are liking the new job.

Advertisement