Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Have it fixed !

• 20-09-2010 11:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,700 ✭✭✭

Aidan M_M or Peasant, and other moderators, please move or remove if not welcome as a thread here, but here goes :

Hubby recently crashed/scraped camper pretty badly. We were in two minds : have it repaired thoroughly straight away, or wait to get things fixed (or not, for the scrapes on side !) in dribs and drabs, whenever we would have the money.

But we brought camper to a man whose address I found here on boards : Willie Mulcrone Crash Repairs in Co Tipp (not too far from Tipp town), and this fellow has done a fantastic job.
    We were able to claim off the insurance, and it's not going to cost an arm and a leg, even at that, for the amount of repair work that was done.

We're first time owners of a camper, and it was all so daunting, and we thought we either would drag a damaged camper along, or be in for very costly repairs. But we are so glad we did it !

So we just want to highly recommend Willie Mulcrone, and he reckons there's no job too big or too small, so bring in your van for repairs, don't hesitate.
    We have no kinship or commercial interest of any kind with the man btw, we're just happy customers and want to share that :).
    Here are some before and after pics, don't reflect how bad the push in was, and how good the job is now, but give an idea.
    5009392083_b06ca57e8e.jpg
    camper 1 by mountainsandheather, on Flickr
    5009997398_93b6e70ca8.jpg
    camper4 by mountainsandheather, on Flickr

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 460 ✭✭Malta1

Always good to hear personal recommendations

Now perhaps I may give you a small piece of advice.......next time, keer her between the ditches ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭Aidan_M_M

Aidan M_M or Peasant, and other moderators, please move or remove if not welcome as a thread here, but here goes :

Willie Mulcrone Crash Repairs in Co Tipp (not too far from Tipp town), and this fellow has done a fantastic job.
    We were able to claim off the insurance,

I'm not a mod , so I couldn't move it anyway! lol

But if asked , I would also have suggested Willie , in actual fact , he's to call to view 2 damaged campers here! We have referred a lot of people his way .

Delighted to hear you're sorted.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭killalanerr

how did you manage that i would never let anything like that happen :o

always good to get feed back im sure it will be left up,i was glad to get to get some recommendations from boards when i had my little problem

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,700 ✭✭✭Mountainsandh

Aidan_M_M wrote: »
    I'm not a mod , so I couldn't move it anyway! lol

But if asked , I would also have suggested Willie , in actual fact , he's to call to view 2 damaged campers here! We have referred a lot of people his way .

Delighted to hear you're sorted.:)

He he, saw your name coming up everywhere, and a sticky, so didn't even double check before I stuck that on :o:D
    Will just have to vote for you if ever that comes up :p.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,700 ✭✭✭Mountainsandh

Malta1 and Killalanerr, the hubby did the damage not me :D:D:D.
    Ah ! Ah ! so glad I can say that. If it was me he would have had it engraved on my tombstone ;).

• Advertisement
Advertisement