Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cocker in pup update.

Options
  • 20-09-2010 11:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭

Hi, just an update on my cocker, she got her milk on saturday, thought she was in labour last night but false alarm.

How long after getting Milk will she 'pop'?

i read 2 - 10 days, is that correct?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Guill

She had eight pups last night.

All are jet black even though the father is Golden. I assume that is something to do with the Gold gene being ressecive? Or just luck?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 517 ✭✭✭moving_home

I have no advice for you as I am a fairly new dog owner myself but was following your other thread with interest. Have a 7mth old black cocker bitch and she is a beaut. Would love another one but not fully practical at the moment!!

Just wanted to say best of luck with the pups and keep us updated on the progress - post some pics in a few wks when you get a chance :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 709 ✭✭✭belongtojazz

Ooh congratulations :D Pics please... when you're recovered from the excitment of course

Have pics on anothe thread in animal and pet issues, not the pre mod one...

• Advertisement
Advertisement