Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Autocad 2011 LT - Help Please!

Options
  • 21-09-2010 12:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

HI there,

Wondering if anyone could help me with this -

Ive installed Autocad 2011 LT, the programme doesnt seem to run properly.

On startup sometimes I get the following messages, see attached.

I turned off my anti virus while installing the programme. I went into msconfig file and turned off startup items so as its not conflicting with other programmes running in the background. Still fault persists. Have to shut down and reboot to get working again.

any help greatly appreciated as i've spent the last week tearing my hair out trying to fix it!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭FarmerGreen

Get on to tech support,
    you'd think it would work ok for €1,934.78 Inc VAT

• Registered Users Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭mjsmyth

Horizontal,

Take a read through this posting, whilst not the exact same issues, there are some very similar ones.

http://appliedtg.wordpress.com/category/launching-issues/

My advice, if you have not done it already, is uninstall AutoCAD LT 2011 completely. Perhaps even use something like CCleaner to clean up and mention of AutoCAD LT 2011 in the registry. If you have not used CCleaner before, be careful with it when cleaning the registry.

Don't forget to backup any printer profiles or any other custom settings.

Once unistalled, do a reboot and try the installation again.

Regards,
    MJ

• Registered Users Posts: 7 horizontal

Used Ccleaner after uninstall, used the registry cleaner utility. Then reinstalled. Problem still persists

• Registered Users Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭mjsmyth

Hmmm....

Have you tried running it as administrator? Perhaps make a new user and try installing it under that user.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭pieface_ie

I had the same problem recently, i had Autocad 2010 installed and when i fired it up i got the same error as yours ( i had used a program to clean up my registry previously) i reinstalled Autocad and it worked fine then again for me?

• Advertisement
Advertisement