If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung LE40C650

Options
  • 21-09-2010 12:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭

Hi,

Do ye stock the Samsung LE40C650 & if so what price would I be looking at? I can collect as I'll be in Dublin at the wkend.

Thanks,

Philip

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

philboy wrote: »
    Hi,

Do ye stock the Samsung LE40C650 & if so what price would I be looking at? I can collect as I'll be in Dublin at the wkend.

Thanks,

Philip

Philip,

thanks a mill for the post & apologies for the delay getting back to you.

We dont currently stock the 40C650 but we do offer the 40C750 to order at £799.95 / €999.99 http://www.richersounds.com/product/3d-tv/samsung/le40c750/sams-le40c750

If you were looking for something around the same price range as the Sammy 40C650 (ie Full HD1080p & 100HZ) I can do you deal on the 42PFL5405 at just £499.95 / €629.99 http://download.p4c.philips.com/files/4/42pfl5405h_05/42pfl5405h_05_pss_eng.pdf

Keep me posted if we can assist and apologies again for the delay getting back to you,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭philboy

Hi John,

Thanks for getting back to me so quick. I would prefer to stay away from 3D TVs and Edge-Lit LED TVs. Do you have the following Sony Bravia in stock and how much would it be in Euro's. Sony Bravia KDL40EX503

Also, Do you have the Onkyo HTX22HDX in stock?

Thanks,

Philip.

Hi John,

Thanks for getting back to me so quick. I would prefer to stay away from 3D TVs and Edge-Lit LED TVs. Do you have the following Sony Bravia in stock and how much would it be in Euro's. Sony Bravia KDL40EX503

Thanks,

Philip.

Hi John,

Any update on the above?

Philip

Hi John,

Thanks,

Philip.

Philip,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - the EX503 we only stock to special order and stock is really tight - however the € price is currently€819.99

The Onkyo HTX22HD (X) (The new version) has just gone out of stock but is currently £239.95 / €299.99.

Apologies again for the delay getting back to you & keep me posted if I can assist,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Hi John,
    Have you an expected re-stock date for the HTX22HDX? How long would it take to get the EX503 in?

Thanks,
    Philip

• Advertisement

Any update on this as I will be in Dublin this evening?

Thanks,

Philip

Hi John,
    Have you an expected re-stock date for the HTX22HDX? How long would it take to get the EX503 in?

Thanks,
    Philip

Philips - apologies for the delay getting back to you -

Onkyo say they will are due in October but I cannot give you a firm date at the moment unfortunately - on the EX503 - if it is ordered before Tuesday 12AM (stock permitting) we will receive it Friday 1st - please note this TV is an instore only product and it can only be collected from Richer in Belfast.

Keep me posted if we can assist and apologies again for the delay,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.