Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

good solicitor

• 21-09-2010 1:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hi all,

Could anyone recommend a good solicitor in Waterford who deals with marital breakup...........

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,468 ✭✭✭decies

Heard of one person went through at least 6 solicitors with same problem. For gods sake get at least some idea of cost as well when dealing with these people.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 711 ✭✭✭snuggles09

Neill Breheny next to Three Shippes pub deals with all types of family law etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭Joey leBlanc

If u are looking for any "professional" advice head to NOLAN FARRELL & GOFF @ the top of Newtown, beside the Church. Anyone I know who has used them were 100% satisfied with the outcome. Don't waste your time going to any of the smaller offices around town as they can lead u on a merry dance.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

hmmm .... my only experience with NOLAN FARRELL & GOFF left me wondering how an organisation so bloated could manage a customer's needs with any degree of empathy.

On the other hand, my only experience with Neill Breheny left me amazed at just how tenacious he could be when fighting for his client.

+1 for Neill Breheny

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭deisemum

If u are looking for any "professional" advice head to NOLAN FARRELL & GOFF @ the top of Newtown, beside the Church. Anyone I know who has used them were 100% satisfied with the outcome. Don't waste your time going to any of the smaller offices around town as they can lead u on a merry dance.

I'm surprised at that, I've heard plenty of the opposite usually peppered with very colourful language after experiencing very shoddy service. Glad some people had more positive experiences.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 711 ✭✭✭snuggles09

old gregg wrote: »
    hmmm .... my only experience with NOLAN FARRELL & GOFF left me wondering how an organisation so bloated could manage a customer's needs with any degree of empathy.

On the other hand, my only experience with Neill Breheny left me amazed at just how tenacious he could be when fighting for his client.

+1 for Neill Breheny

+2 for Neill, he was on my side in court at one point and he actually ripped the other party to shreds..his wit and knowledge of what he's talking about is tremendous..he can come across a bit "cross" but if he's on your side it's a great thing..I wouldnt like to be on the oppossite side of him i put it to you that way

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭tombliboo83

Nolan, Farrell&Goff are great and all but whoever you get just remember that they are working for you so don't accept second rate service and remember to get quotes and haggle on price.You are paying for a service so remember to look for the best for your money

Advertisement