Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Turn 50 into 500 in 3 weeks!!

Options
  • 21-09-2010 2:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭

Hey crew.. have 50 beans in the kitty and looking for some inspirational tips to get me to the 500 mark!! very ambitious i know but sure it'll be fun anyways. :D

Fell free to drop us some idea's . would prefer football, racing & maybe some tennis !!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,122 ✭✭✭c montgomery

Villa vs Blackburn @20/23 (New manager to impress)
    West Brom vs Man City @4/5 (Huge talented squad)
    Wolves vs Notts County @4/9 (I just think they will win)

20 euro returns 97

You could also throw Sunderland to beat west ham in too @4/5 for a return of 175 euro. Not sure if im going to include them in my accum yet as sunderland are finding it hard to score but west ham are **** this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

20 euro returns 97

You could also throw Sunderland to beat west ham in too @4/5 for a return of 175 euro. Not sure if im going to include them in my accum yet as sunderland are finding it hard to score but west ham are **** this year.

i think man citys a dead cert put 50 on it

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭chuck101

Thanks lads.. looks like a decent treble alright.. monty i agree sunderland could be a tough call.. i'll have some coffee and mull over it for a bit..

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭chuck101

any more shouts for this evening lads? was thinkin of bohs?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

chuck101 wrote: »
    any more shouts for this evening lads? was thinkin of bohs?

Bohs could be a good bet, Sligo have a Cup final to play on Saturday and also if Bohs win they'll be only 1 point behind Shams so will be an incentive to them. Sligo are and have been a solid team though.

• Advertisement

20 euro returns 97

I ended up doing all 4 teams:)

20 euro returns 97

At least you learned one thing tonight,never listen to me:(

Advertisement