Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Midweek Limerick Casuals Interest Check

Options
  • 21-09-2010 8:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭

Last minute-ish as always...Wondering if anyone is up for some games tomorrow (Wednesday) night at Moviedrome? 7:30-9:30 perhaps?

Could use some practice; haven't played much since last casuals...And the videos of the last league session were upsetting - would like to think I'm a little better (it's the TV I swear :p).

***Brilliant*** I didn't make the poll results public - please post if you're going (that's what I get for trying to be smart)

🤪

Can You Make It? 3 votes

Shor-I-Can
    0% 0 votes
    Hadou-Can't
    66% 2 votes
    Maybe (+funny addition to make it SF relevant)
    33% 1 vote

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Wish I lived in Limerick :(

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Tallon wrote: »
    Wish I lived in Limerick :(

There's casuals all the time in Dublin dude. Usually Saturday and Wednesday!

Besides which I hope to pop over with my house mate when I get home to finally test out this hauppage and see if its worth the investment. :)
    ... continue with your non Kildarey Limerickness boys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

There's casuals all the time in Dublin dude. Usually Saturday and Wednesday!.

I know, but i love the Moviedrome :p

Yeah, gimme a shout later if your around. i think you have my number

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Tallon wrote: »
    I know, but i love the Moviedrome :p

Yeah, gimme a shout later if your around. i think you have my number

I'll be playing soccer from 8-9. :(

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Anyway we could do it a bit earlier, maybe start at 5.30 or 6? Last bus runs at 9.20 I think so I wouldn't make the current time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Robbknoll

sorry guys packed schedual tomorrow ill be busy all day. Id be able to make a thurs or fri evenin session ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Generic_name01

Voted but forgot to say I will be able to go. I've work till around half 6 but I'll just bring my fight stick with me and head over. Any if it comes up, would also be up to going on friday! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Not entirely sure what time I'll make it to town but if ye want to start and I'll join ye...

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

Alas, I can't make it... Heading to the folks house.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Looking like a no-go for tonight so...These haven't quite gone to plan!

🤪

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Generic_name01

how about friday? I should be free any time after 5. Waiting on a delivery man to give me a new fridge till then so i cud be free earlier or a wee bit later

Advertisement