Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Jimny Versus Terios

• 21-09-2010 10:12am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭

I have a jimny which i find great as a shooting vehicle. My uncle is thinking of getting a terios( as a shooting vehicle) and I have a few questions.

Do they have a 4wd gearbox, high and low?

Are they good off road, mpg?

Are they better on road than a Jimny?

Have searched on line but cant find enough info.

Thanks
    Peter.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 719 ✭✭✭fastrac

Most of the Terios imported here are 2wd afaik.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,478 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Maybe a pajero pinin might be worth a look? Bigger engine though at 1.8

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭kermitpwee

colm_mcm wrote: »
    Maybe a pajero pinin might be worth a look? Bigger engine though at 1.8

Was looking at on of those before for myself, I didn't buy it as I heard that the pinin needs high octane fuel that we dont have here in ireland. Apparently the gdi engine in the pinin needs it

Advertisement