Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap but good gym in Belfast?

Options
  • 21-09-2010 10:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi, I moved here a while ago and have been trying to find a good gym which is reasonably priced too...finding it quite difficult! I looked at the Queen's PEC but to be honest I didn't like it; very cramped and the machines were pretty much on top of each other. Looked at LA Fitness as well but it's really expensive!!

Can anyone recommend somewhere (preferably South Belfast) that I could check out?

Thanks a mill!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭weemcd

heard that spirit in the holiday inn is good, quite close to la fitness. dont know what its like personally though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,565 ✭✭✭southsiderosie

weemcd wrote: »
    heard that spirit in the holiday inn is good, quite close to la fitness. dont know what its like personally though.

I liked it, but it's pretty small and I usually went during off-peak hours so I don't know what it would be like before or after work. They have good short-term membership deals, so you can give it a whirl before signing your life away.

Advertisement