Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

childcare

• 21-09-2010 10:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

does anyone know of a good creche in ennis that opens at 7.30. I cant seem to find anyone who doesnt open before 8.00am. I work at 8.00am and dont have the option to start later tahn this. currently i have my daughter in an excellant creche in Shannon, but the commute is a bit crazy as i live un lissycasey and work in ennis. any help much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭angelfire9

i THINK lifford childcare centre do
    They are in the Green in Lifford (near hospital)
    Lifford Childcare Centre
    The Green, Lifford
    Ennis, Clare
    T: 065 6843822

http://www.clarechildcare.ie/list.asp?f_category=Full+time&f_area=Ennis

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Katrina Melican

thanx a mill. i rang them. they are fully booked and are the only creche in the whole of Ennis who open at 7.30am. Its a joke and disgrace. Some creches i rang today in Ennis thought I was mad. cos i work at 8.00am. well sorry but some mothers have to work early to support their families.grr!!

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭alibride

have you tried the one on the clare road near the maxol garage(or by pass roundabout)
    its open at 7.30
    heather hill creche

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Katrina Melican

thanx a mill googled them cant find their number very strabge wil ring operator now thanx again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭blueshark22

does anyone know of a good creche in ennis that opens at 7.30. I cant seem to find anyone who doesnt open before 8.00am. I work at 8.00am and dont have the option to start later tahn this. currently i have my daughter in an excellant creche in Shannon, but the commute is a bit crazy as i live un lissycasey and work in ennis. any help much appreciated.

There's a creche in the castlerock estate on the tulla road, from memory it is run from someones house, might be worth a try as if they're living there they are probably more flexible

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 amber_ie

Heather Hill has changed its name to Happy Days Creche. I can highly recommend this creche, my 8mnth daughter goes there and has settled in great.

Phone number is: 065 6844240. I hope this helps you.

Advertisement