Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CKEditor ..

Options
  • 21-09-2010 11:08am
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 351 ✭✭

Hi guys,

Silly question but I've created a custom CMS for a client and am using CKEditor as the WYSIWYG editor for the page. One of the pages he wishes to update has a mail form on it but this causes the problem of two closing form tags on the edit page resulting in the edit page malfunctioning. Has anyone ever encountered this and how to fix it?

Regards,
    -RD

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭cormee

Hi guys,

Silly question but I've created a custom CMS for a client and am using CKEditor as the WYSIWYG editor for the page. One of the pages he wishes to update has a mail form on it but this causes the problem of two closing form tags on the edit page resulting in the edit page malfunctioning. Has anyone ever encountered this and how to fix it?

Regards,
    -RD

Never encountered, and completely guessing here, it but could you not just put both (or even delete one and have just one) </form> before </body>? The document probably won't validate but beyond that would it cause any other issues?

Edit- I had a think about it, it probably won't work.

Advertisement