Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Back to the Future

Options
  • 21-09-2010 11:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if they are showing Back to the Future Anywhere in Cork for its re-release into Cinema

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭crashoveroid

Milly33 wrote: »
    Does anyone know if they are showing Back to the Future Anywhere in Cork for its re-release into Cinema

It looks like Omniplex Mahon Point will be showing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭evilivor

The Gate Northgate Bridge have it anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Thank you, mm pantaloons not likeing any of these Cinemas though...I ponder will The Reel or Cinema World Show it...How are ye seeing that too I checked entertainment for it and it doesnt mention it at all

• Registered Users Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭evilivor

Thank you, mm pantaloons not likeing any of these Cinemas though...I ponder will The Reel or Cinema World Show it...How are ye seeing that too I checked entertainment for it and it doesnt mention it at all

Cinema World won't but the Reel most likely will.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

I shall enquire with the Reel then. Be great to see this on the Big Screen...About time they clued in that they dont actually have to remake the golden oldies they can just re-release them and people will go see them..Shame on whoever done Karate Kid :p

• Advertisement
Advertisement