Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Never Land

Options
  • 21-09-2010 11:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭

Quick heads up Neverland is being filmed up on Killiney Hill at the moment.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭me-skywalker

Anything recently?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭dogmatix

They where filming something around Guinness this morning - looked like a scene from a Dickens production. Horses, guys in 19th century getups, straw and what looked like horse crap spread over the cobbles to give it an authentic "feel". Same film or something else?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭trad

Something big being filmed on the way up to Sally Gap from Roundwood on tuesday. Passed by the car park (former interperative centre?) full of cars trucks and busses.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭me-skywalker

trad wrote: »
    Something big being filmed on the way up to Sally Gap from Roundwood on tuesday. Passed by the car park (former interperative centre?) full of cars trucks and busses.

Ah seen that myself thats Camelot, http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1672189/
    i was trying to get a part as an extra for the laugh haha

• Registered Users Posts: 2,644 ✭✭✭SerialComplaint

RAW (RTE drama) is being filmed at the old near-derilict hotel way down at the end of Bray pier.

• Advertisement
Advertisement