Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Muhammad Ali portrait......

Options
  • 21-09-2010 1:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭

Getting a portrait of Muhammad Ali in the next while, and was thinking about Martin in Zulu to do it, anybody else know of a really good portrait artist in Dublin?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

This type of request come up fairly frequently, so I'll give the advice I always give.......if you want a great portrait then be prepared to travel abroad. Portrait tattoos are probably the hardest style of tattoo to do well, Justin Russell is probably the best portrait artist I've seen in Ireland. I've not seen Martins tattoo portfolio but unless he's got some f'in savage looking portraits in his portfolio already then go to someone else.
    Myth, Bez and Jason Butcher are my usual recommendations for this type of tattoo, they're all in the UK. Google them up.

EDIT:
    Managed to get into the Zulu Facebook page and have a look at Martins portfolio and it seems very good. The Tupac portrait would incline me to believe he can do Ali. The skin tones all look good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

AH Gary will ya bleedin travel it'll be on ya for life!!

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Judomad

Marcin in Zulu......perfect :)

Advertisement