Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seriously, i am sick of paying full price for dominos pizza...

Options
  • 21-09-2010 2:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Hi folks,

I seriously need some dominos vouchers, i used to have a order online and get 10e off voucher, but thats out of date now. My local store is dundalk. I have trawled the net and cant find anything? Any heads here know where to get vouchers?

Thanks,
    T

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

turlach wrote: »
    Hi folks,

I seriously need some dominos vouchers, i used to have a order online and get 10e off voucher, but thats out of date now. My local store is dundalk. I have trawled the net and cant find anything? Any heads here know where to get vouchers?

Thanks,
    T
    Not too sure if you have an 'independant Directory' up in Dundalk, but there are loads of vouchers in the back of it that are valid until the end of the year. Not too sure if it is a Dublin-only thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

LTTWQGEV

€10 off when you spend €30 or more online, that's the code from the most recent menu and works fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 turlach

Johner wrote: »
    LTTWQGEV

€10 off when you spend €30 or more online, that's the code from the most recent menu and works fine.

Thanks Johner, but it aint workin for me, says voucher expired

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Thanks Johner, but it aint workin for me, says voucher expired

Those codes are usually store dependent, so it will only work in Johners local dominos

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

Only fools pay full whack! The real price of the pizza is the half price (2 for 1). Just say you have it on phone, then tip the driver and hey presto half-price. Plus most times you get them on the back of Dunnes receipts too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Agreed, never paid full price for a pizza in my life, There is ALWAYS a voucher around for some pizza place whether through the post, on the back of reciept etc. It's always been Buy one get one free for me and your a fool if you're paying full price imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 759 ✭✭✭T-Square

Tuesday is BOGOF day.

So, just buy a big one, and freeze the other...

or eat it the next day like I do

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭CarrickMcJoe

Hi folks,

Thanks,
    T

You should offer to stand on Hill St Bridge with the placard advertising dominies then tou might get a free one as pay. Happy Days

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Vincent Vega

Dominos "€10 off for spending over €30" voucher was tricky for me.
    Only me and my sister eat pizza, and she always wants the 'meal for one deal'...
    I ordered online.
    €9.99 + my €18 pizza only came to €28, so i added some extra stuff like cookies or something.
    Came to €31.50 i think..
    Then... bad news. Voucher is not valid with any other deals...:mad:

However!!

I selected each individual item from the meal deal (7" pizza, wedges, can of fanta), and a 12" pizza (€18) and the total came to €30.70.
    Then minus €10 voucher and you got €20.70!!
    Had her pay me €10 for her meal deal, so i got a 12" Tandoori Hot for €10.70:D

Edit: the voucher was also LTTWQGEV, and worked in Glenageary.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 turlach

Cian A wrote: »
    Agreed, never paid full price for a pizza in my life, There is ALWAYS a voucher around for some pizza place whether through the post, on the back of reciept etc. It's always been Buy one get one free for me and your a fool if you're paying full price imo.

Hi folks,

I'm just living outside the town, so i dont get any vouchers through my letterbox out here. If anyone heard ofanything let me know.
    Thanks for the replies

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Excuse me then,

Another way would be just taking advantage of buy one get one free days. My apache does BOGOF on sunday and pizza hut does it mondays and tuesday so keep an eye out. Those two being my favourite of course:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭Cakes.

They constantly put them through the doors in Dundalk

We have two our three of the same books from three weeks

My mam just throws them out if we have more than one of the same one

They might have some on the counter in dominos where they keep the menus

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

im living in limerick whilst in UL and the one same domino's voucher has done me now for a long time. worked aswel when i was in dungarvan.
    i usually ring up. say ive a buy one get on free voucher and when they deliver they never even ask for it i just keep it in my pocket incase. but i do have 40 different ones on top of the fridge from people always putting stuff in the letterbox and handouts in college...
    hmmm i could make money selling these if people want them that bad :D:D

Advertisement