Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Andre Rieu

Options
  • 21-09-2010 3:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

Just got word that his concerts in Ireland and the Uk have been cancelled. :( Had tickets bought for the parents as a Wedding Anniversary present, wondering what the story is with refunds and all that? Has anyone heard? I doubt they'll be able to go the the new dates whenever they are as my mother is having a complicated hip replacement so won't be mobile for quite some time.
    Just wondering what do I do now? Is anyone else in the same situation?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

For refund:

If you bought your tickets from Ticketmaster online, give 'em a call on 0818 903 001

If you bought 'em from an outlet, bring them back to the particular outlet you bought them from.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Crazy Penguin

Thanks a million!
    Quite disappointed for parents, certainly takes away the point of the trip I arranged for them. But thats life I guess!
    Thanks for the quick reply though!

Advertisement