Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Company?

Options
  • 21-09-2010 3:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I'm going to Dublin for a few days in october and I'd like to meet some irish people to hang with over a pint or two. Me myself is swede and have never been to Ireland, so of course I want to talk to some locals and see what kind of country I'm visiting. So, simply, do you wanna hang with a swede some day/night? :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Guys, don't act the sack ok!.

Haynes, where are you staying?.

It might be better for you to go to a local bar and meet random people that way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

maybe we could organise a beers for that night to welcome the guys?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,538 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

I'd have a beer if I'm about Admiral.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

Are you a boy swede? I like swedes and boys mixed together.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Haynes88

I'm stayin at Jacobs Inn hostel at 21-28 Talbot place, if that tells you anything. Yeah, sure it would be easier to just go to a pub and meet some lads, but more fun this way somehow. Of course you should throw up a big welcome for a lonly swede, show us eskimoes how to drink some real beer.

• Advertisement
Advertisement