Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Zune Pass and Marketplace coming to Europe!

• 21-09-2010 3:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,771 ✭✭✭

As per the title, I see that Microsoft has announced the expansion of Zune to Europe. Unfortunately it seems that Ireland will only be able to rent videos which seems a bit odd. Anyone hear anything more on this?

Would love to use my ZuneHD with full functionality. I wonder if they bring out the gift cards in the UK, we could use them on marketplace here in Ireland?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭BrianD

I've an older Zune 30GB and just did the software upgrade. Signed up for the Zune pass but the only access I'm getting in the Marketplace is Movies and Apps (which are just for Win 7 phones and not Zune devices). I thought that apps might work on the HD Zune.

No option to buy music yet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,319 ✭✭✭emo72

BrianD wrote: »
    I've an older Zune 30GB and just did the software upgrade. Signed up for the Zune pass but the only access I'm getting in the Marketplace is Movies and Apps (which are just for Win 7 phones and not Zune devices). I thought that apps might work on the HD Zune.

No option to buy music yet.

no mate, its a clucking disaster.:D we are shafted yet again. i have 4 zunes and i love them, but we are shafted. zune is basically dead. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭briggy

Is there any word on the Zune music pass coming to Ireland? I have a windows phone 7 and would like the artist background wallpaper thing on the Zune app when you play music but unfortunately you need a Zune music pass

Advertisement