Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spurs Tickets

Options
  • 21-09-2010 4:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭

Hello all,

Can anyone point me in the right direction for getting tickets to White Hart Lane for the Aston Villa or Everton games. I'm registered with spurs.co.uk but both games seem to be sold out now. I've noticed a few websites selling tickets for above face value but am a bit wary of these. Don't mind having to pay above face value if I have to but don't want to be scammed. Do any of the travel agents in Ireland sell match tickets only or is there any other way of getting tickets?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

Claonadh1 wrote: »
    Hello all,

Can anyone point me in the right direction for getting tickets to White Hart Lane for the Aston Villa or Everton games. I'm registered with spurs.co.uk but both games seem to be sold out now. I've noticed a few websites selling tickets for above face value but am a bit wary of these. Don't mind having to pay above face value if I have to but don't want to be scammed. Do any of the travel agents in Ireland sell match tickets only or is there any other way of getting tickets?

I wouldnt buy off any of those sites other than the fact I despise touts as you say very possible you will be ripped off.

Your best bet is to keep checking the site as reg as possible. Check the ticket exchange link for the games as this is where season ticket holders who cant attend will put there tickets back up for sale. There is normally some there.

How many are you looking for and which game?

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Claonadh1

Cheers Mullo,

Some of those websites seem to have some very bad reviews posted so I think you are right that it is best to avoid them.

Was looking for two tickets for the Everton match. I will keep checking the site anyway.

Have checked with a few tour operators but they only do packages and not ticket only.

Claonadh1 wrote: »
    Cheers Mullo,

Some of those websites seem to have some very bad reviews posted so I think you are right that it is best to avoid them.

Was looking for two tickets for the Everton match. I will keep checking the site anyway.

Have checked with a few tour operators but they only do packages and not ticket only.

defo keep an eye. I will too and if anything comes up I will put a note here. I would be very surprised if a fair few dont appear on the ticket exchange over next few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,421 ✭✭✭Deep Thought

Mullo76 wrote: »
    defo keep an eye. I will too and if anything comes up I will put a note here. I would be very surprised if a fair few dont appear on the ticket exchange over next few weeks.

Sorry for kinda Hijacking, but how do you get the ticket exchange

I was looking for one ticket to Everton and am Bronze Member but was away and all tickets gone

Cheers

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

Szondi wrote: »
    Sorry for kinda Hijacking, but how do you get the ticket exchange

I was looking for one ticket to Everton and am Bronze Member but was away and all tickets gone

Cheers

When you go into the game to purchase a ticket and the ground is red there will be a line below saying "tickets for this game may be avail on ticket exchange, click here"

Also try clicking on each stand and looking for same message. Only appears when game is sold out and normally a few weeks before game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Claonadh1

Got sorted out with two tickets for the Aston Villa game. Thanks for the advice Mullo! There's still a few tickets up in the ticket exchange section for it if anyone else needs a ticket.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,421 ✭✭✭Deep Thought

Hi Mullo

Great help on the exchange, its great

Looking for advice on best seat.

I can get Area 8, Row 1 seat 202 or some others

Would you know if this seat is good as I would like seat on lower area and not high up

Cheers

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭yiddo59

Szondi wrote: »
    Hi Mullo

Great help on the exchange, its great

Looking for advice on best seat.

I can get Area 8, Row 1 seat 202 or some others

Would you know if this seat is good as I would like seat on lower area and not high up

Cheers

looks like block 8 is west upper but row 1 would be in the front row, have a look here at the stadium plan http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/uploads/assets/docstore/tottenham_stadium_plan.pdf

Advertisement