Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

can anyone recommend sky digital engineer?

• 21-09-2010 4:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭

can anyone put me in touch with someone who can install sky digital in my apartment?

i need someone who would be able to mount the dish on a poll or something higher than the trees behind my flat to get signal, iv got my own back garden so mounting a poll would be no problem and the tree's arnt even that big.

i had an engineer sent out from sky already but he wasnt very helpful at all, ntl came today and the apartment block in front of me in the other direction is blocking there signal.

so im on the verge of moving out because im sitting in a flat with no tv, does anyone know anybody who could do this job?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Do you have a wall facing east or south over your garden?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

mike65 wrote: »
    Do you have a wall facing east or south over your garden?

yes iv got a wall facing east, the person about 4 flats down from me has sky digital because the tree's stop right before his flat and he has the dish mounted as normal without a poll etc

Advertisement