Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ebooks for my Sony Reader

Options
  • 21-09-2010 5:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Ok hope this is the right place (I tried one already and got shouted at!)

I am moving house soon and so want to get rid of alot my books, of which i have literally hundreds. I was bought a Sony Reader recently so have spent time downloading books, that I already own as a physical copy.

My question is, does anybody know where I can get hold of Susan Grant's books? I have all of hers in paperback but cannot find them anywhere online!

All information is greatly appreciated!

Presto.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭Doodah7

pm sent...

• Registered Users Posts: 21,253 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

• Registered Users Posts: 23 niall2701

Is there a way to buy from "books on Board" without a US billing address?

niall2701 wrote: »
    Is there a way to buy from "books on Board" without a US billing address?

Yes - sign up to Google checkout and give them any American address (I used the last hotel I stayed at). You should be sorted then

Thanks for the advice Eoin, I've managed to get set up in Checkout as a US based user but none of the ebook sellers seem to be registered with checkout or else I'm not using it correctly. But thanks all the same

Niall

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Mantel

Some of them seem to be available at http://www.bookdepository.co.uk/

http://www.bookdepository.co.uk/book/9780505528506/The-Star-King

A quick look shows not all of them are available in digital format from them :(

The Google Checkout works !!!!!

Set up a new gmail account with US as my country of residence and then did the same for the google checkout and I too used the last hotel I stayed in when in the US as my address and it worked.. Thank you !!!!!!

Great stuff - happy shopping!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,299 ✭✭✭PixelTrawler

Anyone noticed the daftest thing on bookdepisotory...

Some of the ebooks are listed as Out Of Stock!

Advertisement